I have seen pictures of the most beautiful kitties and dogs who are on raw food diets. Either commercially prepared or home prepared.
I have some questions for you folks who feed raw. I do so very, very sporadically and I would like to try to incorporate more raw food into my kitties diet.
1. Do you use commercial raw? or prepare your own at home?
2. Any preferred brands of commercial raw?
I know Feline's Pride had an issue with the FDA. I think the problem was more from the FDA's improper handling of the food sample.
3. Do you sometimes use commercial canned food in addition to the raw feedings?
4. Do you offer home cooked in addition to the raw ?
5. Do you need less raw to satiate your furkid?
My cats eat only wet food. No kibble at all.
They eat 4 times per day and I'm trying to figure out how to best take care of them. The youngest is 1.5 years old and the oldest is celebrating her 15th birthday today.
Thank you all in advance for your time and your advice/suggestions.